The Panga Submersible Duffel is our first non-insulated piece of gear that lives up to the standard of being built for the wild. This is the duffel bag designed for extended backcountry stays, fly fishing that takes you to the most remote rivers, and hunts that almost seem too wild to believe.
The airtight closure makes this bag absolutely waterproof and keeps moisture (and whatever else you might come across) out. The exterior fabric is tough-as-nails. The straps and accompanying lash points make it easy to haul.
The hardware laughs in the face of hard knocks. So you have our permission to drag it on the dock, haul it on the boat, or chuck it overboard — we did and the Panga lived to tell the tale.
- The Panga Backpack is an airtight, waterproof fortress merging the durability of the Panga Duffel with a tried-and-true backpack design.
- The ergonomic DryHaul Shoulder Straps offer extra carrying comfort, while the removable chest straps and waist belt provide added stability and security while you trek.
- With our HYDROLOK ZIPPER the water stays out so your gear stays bone-dry, no matter how torrential it gets.
- Our THICKSKIN SHELL is made of high-density nylon and thick TPU lamination to be puncture- and abrasion-resistant.
- An interior sleeve and stowaway mesh pocket keep gear and valuables organized, safe and tucked away even in dunks and downpours.
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 20 x 12 inches; 3.9 Pounds.
- Manufacturer : YETI.